About this book
This book serves as a concise guide to urinary stone disease, providing simplified and complete information about the topic area. Various surgical techniques are provided and accompanied by first-hand accounts, to give insight into the operating room.
The book is a quick reference guide and is relevant to both trainees and professionals. Written by a leading expert in the field, this book brings together years of experience and contains essential information on all aspects of lithology. The book covers all treatment options so that the best possible methods can be chosen for each patient.Urinary stone disease is a widespread ailment and updated information about it is permanently needed by trainees and professionals.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-62437-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-62436-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-62437-2
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site