About this book
This book focuses on differential privacy and its application with an emphasis on technical and application aspects. This book also presents the most recent research on differential privacy with a theory perspective. It provides an approachable strategy for researchers and engineers to implement differential privacy in real world applications.
Early chapters are focused on two major directions, differentially private data publishing and differentially private data analysis. Data publishing focuses on how to modify the original dataset or the queries with the guarantee of differential privacy. Privacy data analysis concentrates on how to modify the data analysis algorithm to satisfy differential privacy, while retaining a high mining accuracy. The authors also introduce several applications in real world applications, including recommender systems and location privacy
Advanced level students in computer science and engineering, as well as researchers and professionals working in privacy preserving, data mining, machine learning and data analysis will find this book useful as a reference. Engineers in database, network security, social networks and web services will also find this book useful.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-62004-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-62002-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-62004-6
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site