Table of contents
About this book
Among the topics in the Handbook:· Dyadic conceptualization, measurement, and analysis of family violence.
· School bullying and cyberbullying: prevalence, characteristics, outcomes, and prevention.· A cultural and psychological perspective on mass murder.
· Young people displaying problematic sexual behavior: the research and their words.
· Child physical abuse and neglect.
· Criminal interviewing and interrogation in serious crime investigations.
· Violence in correctional settings.
· Foundations of threat assessment and management.
The Handbook of Behavioral Criminology is a meticulous resource for researchers in criminology, psychology, sociology, and related fields. It also informs developers of crime prevention programs and practitioners assessing and intervening with criminal clients and in correctional facilities.