About this book
As the subject of SPDEs is currently making the transition from the research level to that of a graduate or even undergraduate course, the book attempts to present enough exercise material to fill potential exams and homework assignments. Exercises appear throughout and are usually directly connected to the material discussed at a particular place in the text. The questions usually ask to verify something, so that the reader already knows the answer and, if pressed for time, can move on. Accordingly, no solutions are provided, but there are often hints on how to proceed.
The book will be of interest to everybody working in the area of stochastic analysis, from beginning graduate students to experts in the field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-58647-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-58645-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-58647-2
- Series Print ISSN 0172-5939
- Series Online ISSN 2191-6675
- About this book