Table of contents
About this book
This book provides readers with a comprehensive introduction to the formal verification of hardware and software. World-leading experts from the domain of formal proof techniques show the latest developments starting from electronic system level (ESL) descriptions down to the register transfer level (RTL). The authors demonstrate at different abstraction layers how formal methods can help to ensure functional correctness. Coverage includes the latest academic research results, as well as descriptions of industrial tools and case studies.
- Provides latest results on formal methods along the complete design flow;
- Covers different abstraction layers, from ESL to RTL;
- Addresses formal verification in both digital and analog contexts;
- Demonstrates techniques in current industrial use.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-57685-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-57683-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-57685-5