About this book
This book offers a broad, cohesive overview of the field of data privacy. It discusses, from a technological perspective, the problems and solutions of the three main communities working on data privacy: statistical disclosure control (those with a statistical background), privacy-preserving data mining (those working with data bases and data mining), and privacy-enhancing technologies (those involved in communications and security) communities.
Presenting different approaches, the book describes alternative privacy models and disclosure risk measures as well as data protection procedures for respondent, holder and user privacy. It also discusses specific data privacy problems and solutions for readers who need to deal with big data.
Big Data Data Mining Data Privacy Machine Learning Computational Intelligence
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-57358-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-57356-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-57358-8
- Series Print ISSN 2197-6503
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6511
- Buy this book on publisher's site