About this book
This book review series presents current trends in modern biotechnology. The aim is to cover all aspects of this interdisciplinary technology where knowledge, methods and expertise are required from chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, chemical engineering and computer science.
Volumes are organized topically and provide a comprehensive discussion of developments in the respective field over the past 3-5 years. The series also discusses new discoveries and applications. Special volumes are dedicated to selected topics which focus on new biotechnological products and new processes for their synthesis and purification.
In general, special volumes are edited by well-known guest editors. The series editor and publisher will however always be pleased to receive suggestions and supplementary information. Manuscripts are accepted in English.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Network Biology
- Series Title Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology
- Series Abbreviated Title Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56460-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-56459-3
- Softcover ISBN
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-56460-9
- Series ISSN 0724-6145
- Series E-ISSN 1616-8542
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 202
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site