Table of contents
About this book
This book offers researchers an understanding of the fundamental issues and a good starting point to work on this rapidly expanding field. It provides a comprehensive survey of current developments of heterogeneous information network. It also presents the newest research in applications of heterogeneous information networks to similarity search, ranking, clustering, recommendation.
This information will help researchers to understand how to analyze networked data with heterogeneous information networks. Common data mining tasks are explored, including similarity search, ranking, and recommendation. The book illustrates some prototypes which analyze networked data.
Professionals and academics working in data analytics, networks, machine learning, and data mining will find this content valuable. It is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science who are interested in networking or pattern recognition.
Heterogeneous information network Social networks Social network analysis Networked data Homogeneous information network Data mining Machine learning Similarity search Ranking Clustering Recommendation Meta path Network schema
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56212-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-56211-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-56212-4
- Series Print ISSN 2520-1859
- Series Online ISSN 2520-1867
- Buy this book on publisher's site