About this book
Coverage compares key areas such as:
· Concepts of mental pathology and health.
· The sociopolitical aspects of psychology, rooted in the history of the country/region.
· Popularly used approaches to intervention.· Types of services and providers.
· The state of training and credentialing.
· Relationships between clinical psychology and indigenous healing traditions.
The audience for Clinical Psychology across the World includes advanced undergraduate and graduate students and trainees/interns in clinical psychology, as well as developers of training programs. It can also serve asa valuable supplementary text for seminars or lectures on clinical psychology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56194-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-56193-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-56194-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site