About this book
This book focuses on the data mining, systems biology, and bioinformatics computational methods that can be used to summarize biological networks. Specifically, it discusses an array of techniques related to biological network clustering, network summarization, and differential network analysis which enable readers to uncover the functional and topological organization hidden in a large biological network. The authors also examine crucial open research problems in this arena.
Academics, researchers, and advanced-level students will find this book to be a comprehensive and exceptional resource for understanding computational techniques and their applications for a summary of biological networks.
Biological networks Complex systems Protein-protein interaction Information overload Network analytics Functional summary Network clustering Attributed networks Algorithms Experimental evaluations Differential summary Multi-faceted decomposition PPI networks
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-54621-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-54620-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-54621-6
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2684
- Buy this book on publisher's site