Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a unique collection of contributions from some of the foremost scholars in the field of risk and reliability analysis. Combining the most advanced analysis techniques with practical applications, it is one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date books available on risk-based engineering.
All the fundamental concepts needed to conduct risk and reliability assessments are covered in detail, providing readers with a sound understanding of the field and making the book a powerful tool for students and researchers alike.
This book was prepared in honor of Professor Armen Der Kiureghian, one of the fathers of modern risk and reliability analysis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-52425-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-52424-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-52425-2
- Series Print ISSN 1614-7839
- Series Online ISSN 2196-999X
- Buy this book on publisher's site