Table of contents
About this book
In this book, leading authors in the field discuss the habitats of tomorrow. These habitats will be connected through autonomous and assistive systems, turning habitats into health resorts. This book discusses how assistance technologies enable a smooth transition from comfortable health support to medical or nursing care.
The contributions have been chosen and invited at the 9th AAL congress, Frankfurt.
9th AAL Congress Assistive Systems Health Economy Health Workforce Healthcare Marketplace Individuals with Special Needs Medical Care
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-52322-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-52321-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-52322-4
- Series Print ISSN 2191-6853
- Series Online ISSN 2191-6861
- Buy this book on publisher's site