About this book
Starting with an introduction to the numerous features of Mathematica®, this book continues with more complex material. It provides the reader with lots of examples and illustrations of how the benefits of Mathematica® can be used.
Composed of eleven chapters, it includes the following:
- A chapter on several sorting algorithms
- Functions (planar and solid) with many interesting examples
- Ordinary differential equations
- Advantages of Mathematica® dealing with the Pi number
- The power of Mathematica® working with optimal control problems
Introduction to Mathematica® with Applications will appeal to researchers, professors and students requiring a computational tool.