Table of contents
About these proceedings
This collection gives broad and up-to-date results in the research and development of materials characterization and processing. Coverage is well-rounded from minerals, metals, and materials characterization and developments in extraction to the fabrication and performance of materials. In addition, topics as varied as structural steels to electronic materials to plant-based composites are explored. The latest research presented in this wide area make this book both timely and relevant to the materials science field as a whole.
The book explores scientific processes to characterize materials using modern technologies, and focuses on the interrelationships and interdependence among processing, structure, properties, and performance of materials. Topics covered include ferrous materials, non-ferrous materials, minerals, ceramics, clays, soft materials, method development, processing, corrosion, welding, solidification, composites, extraction, powders, nanomaterials, advanced materials, and several others.
Materials Science material technology and application material science and application characterization processing materials minerals metals
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51382-9
- Copyright Information The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51381-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51382-9
- Series Print ISSN 2367-1181
- Series Online ISSN 2367-1696
- Buy this book on publisher's site