Table of contents
About this book
This book is a tribute to Professor Laurent Praly and follows on from a workshop celebrating the occasion of his 60th birthday.
It presents new and unified visions of the numerous problems that Laurent Praly has worked on in his prolific career: adaptive control, output feedback and observers, stability and stabilization. His main contributions are the central topic of this book.
The book collects contributions written by prominent international experts in the control community, addressing a rich variety of topics: emerging ideas, advanced applications, and theoretical concepts.
Organized in three sections, the first section covers the field of adaptive control, where Laurent Praly started his career. The second section focuses on stabilization and output feedback, which is also the topic of the second half of his career. Lastly, the third section presents the emerging research that will form Laurent Praly’s scientific legacy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51298-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51297-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51298-3
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Series Online ISSN 1610-7411
- Buy this book on publisher's site