Table of contents
About this book
This textbook explores reactive power control and voltage stability and explains how they relate to different forms of power generation and transmission. Bringing together international experts in this field, it includes chapters on electric power analysis, design and operational strategies. The book explains fundamental concepts before moving on to report on the latest theoretical findings in reactive power control, including case studies and advice on practical implementation students can use to design their own research projects.
Featuring numerous worked-out examples, problems and solutions, as well as over 400 illustrations, Reactive Power Control in AC Power Systems offers an essential textbook for postgraduate students in electrical power engineering. It offers practical advice on implementing the methods discussed in the book using MATLAB and DIgSILENT, and the relevant program files are available on the book’s website.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51118-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51117-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51118-4
- Series Print ISSN 1612-1287
- Series Online ISSN 1860-4676
- Buy this book on publisher's site