Table of contents
About this book
This textbook provides a comprehensive overview of the essential issues in effective entrepreneurial management. It first introduces readers to the fundamentals of entrepreneurial management, the nature of entrepreneurial managers and business planning, before exploring the specific topics of creativity and innovation, risk management, entrepreneurial marketing and organization as well as financing. The authors then move to contemporary topics such as entrepreneurial growth strategies, e-commerce challenges, ethical and socially responsible entrepreneurial management, franchising, and managing entrepreneurial family ventures. Each chapter provides a case study and several practice-based examples to help explain the concepts.
By providing a truly international approach, this text offers ample theoretical and empirical insights into entrepreneurship and small business management. It is a valuable and up-to-date resource for teachers and students of entrepreneurship.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-50467-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-50465-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-50467-4
- Series Print ISSN 2192-4333
- Series Online ISSN 2192-4341
- Buy this book on publisher's site