Table of contents
About this book
From a holistic perspective, this handbook explores the design, development and production of smart textiles and textile electronics, breaking with the traditional silo-structure of smart textile research and development.
Leading experts from different domains including textile production, electrical engineering, interaction design and human-computer interaction (HCI) address production processes in their entirety by exploring important concepts and topics like textile manufacturing, sensor and actuator development for textiles, the integration of electronics into textiles and the interaction with textiles. In addition, different application scenarios, where smart textiles play a key role, are presented too.
Smart Textiles would be an ideal resource for researchers, designers and academics who are interested in understanding the overall process in creating viable smart textiles.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-50124-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-50123-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-50124-6
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Buy this book on publisher's site