Table of contents
About this book
The book focuses especially on the application of SHM technology to thin walled structural systems made from carbon fiber reinforced plastics. Here, guided elastic waves (Lamb-waves) show an excellent sensitivity to structural damages so that they are in the center of this book. It is divided into 4 sections dealing with analytical, numerical and experimental fundamentals, and subsequently with Lamb-wave propagation in fiber reinforced composites, SHM-systems and signal processing.
The book is designed for engineering students as well as for researchers in the field of structural health monitoring and for users of this technology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-49715-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-49714-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-49715-0
- Series Print ISSN 2194-8240
- Series Online ISSN 2194-8259
- Buy this book on publisher's site