Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces the concept, design and application of green biocomposites, with a specific focus on the current demand for green biocomposites for automotive and aerospace components.
It discusses the mathematical background, innovative approaches to physical modelling, analysis and design techniques. Including numerous illustrations, tables, case studies and exercises, the text summarises current research in the field.
It is a valuable reference resource for researchers, students and scientists working in the field of materials science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-49382-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-49381-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-49382-4
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site