Table of contents
About this book
This book describes the concept and design of the capacitively-coupled chopper technique, which can be used in precision analog amplifiers. Readers will learn to design power-efficient amplifiers employing this technique, which can be powered by regular low supply voltage such as 2V and possibly having a +\-100V input common-mode voltage input. The authors provide both basic design concepts and detailed design examples, which cover the area of both operational and instrumentation amplifiers for multiple applications, particularly in power management and biomedical circuit designs.
- Discusses basic working principles and details of implementation for proven designs;
- Includes a diverse set of applications, along with measurement results to demonstrate the effectiveness of the technique;
- Explains advantages and drawbacks of the technique, given particular circumstances.
precision analog amplifiers battery power management systems power management for biomedical circuits power efficient amplifier design Chopper Amplifiers Capacitively-Coupled Chopper Amplifiers
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47391-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47390-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47391-8
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site