Table of contents
About this book
This book reviews and characterises promising single-compound solvents, solvent blends and advanced solvent systems suitable for CO2 capture applications using gas-liquid absorption.
Focusing on energy efficient solvents with minimal adverse environmental impact, the contributions included analyse the major technological advantages, as well as research and development challenges of promising solvents and solvent systems in various sustainable CO2 capture applications.
It provides a valuable source of information for undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as for chemical engineers and energy specialists.
Sustainable Solvent Systems Carbon Dioxide Capture Applications Energy Efficiency Gas-liquid Absorption Solvent regeneration
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47262-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47261-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47262-1
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site