Table of contents
About this book
This book answers questions such as: How do you market green electricity or bio-methane? What is the right price for renewable energy? How do the legal framework and customer preferences influence marketing strategies? Is direct marketing or online marketing the key to success?
Answers to these and many other questions can be found in this volume, which gathers contributions from leading researchers and respected practitioners. Employing an easy-to-follow, clearly structured format, it combines the latest research results and concrete case studies to help readers understand the fundamentals of marketing for renewable energies and new business models from different countries.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-46427-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-46426-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-46427-5
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- About this book