Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume collects papers presented at the International 100% Renewable Energy Conferences (IRENEC) from 2011 to 2015. Given the time span, the chapters have been updated to ensure they are timely, and pertinent. These proceedings are the outcome of an international group of research scientists and experts contributing to energy solutions within their research, development, and implementation.
This book is aimed at researchers and decision makers who are working on problems and issues within energy efficiency. Tables, graphs, and diagrams accompany the text promoting 100% renewable energy as the solution in solidarity with energy end-use efficiency and renewable energy storage. In this manner, Towards 100% Renewable Energy offers leaders considering the transition from fossil problems to alternative solutions new food for thought and incentives for action.
zero carbon cities energy transition smart grid technology renewable energy storage IRENEC conference energy proceedings energy decision makers energy efficiency
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45659-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45658-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45659-1
- Series Print ISSN 2352-2534
- Series Online ISSN 2352-2542
- Buy this book on publisher's site