About this book
This book marries stem cell biology, tissue engineering, and regenerative biology into a single, interdisciplinary volume. The chapters also explore embryonic stem cells, induced pluripotent stem cells, cardiovascular regeneration, skeletal development, inflammation, polymeric biomaterials, neural injury, cartilage regeneration, regeneration in ambystoma, models for regeneration using salamander and zebrafish, and more. The volume also discusses recent advances and their potential in developing future therapies.
Innovations in Molecular Mechanisms and Tissue Engineering combines perspectives from the biomedical, bioengineering, and medical fields to present a cutting-edge, multifaceted picture of the tissue engineering and regenerative medicine fields. This installment of Springer’s Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine series is ideal for scientists, clinicians, and researchers in the fields of stem cell biology, regenerative medicine, biomedical engineering, and tissue engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-44996-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-44994-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-44996-8
- Series Print ISSN 2196-8985
- Series Online ISSN 2196-8993
- Buy this book on publisher's site