Table of contents
About this book
This book enriches our views on representation and deepens our understanding of its different aspects. It arises out of several years of dialog between the editors and the authors, an interdisciplinary team of highly experienced researchers, and it reflects the best contemporary view of representation and reality in humans, other living beings, and intelligent machines.
Structured into parts on the cognitive, computational, natural sciences, philosophical, logical, and machine perspectives, a theme of the field and the book is building and presenting networks, and the editors hope that the contributed chapters will spur understanding and collaboration between researchers in domains such as computer science, philosophy, logic, systems theory, engineering, psychology, sociology, anthropology, neuroscience, linguistics, and synthetic biology.
Cognitive Agents Cognitive Science Human Representation Infocomputation Ontologies Phenomenology Rationality
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43784-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-43782-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-43784-2
- Series Print ISSN 2192-6255
- Series Online ISSN 2192-6263
- About this book