Table of contents
About this book
This pocket guide covers the common manifestations of liver disease, how to treat them and when to refer patients on to specialist centers. The book outlines the common clinical liver diseases such as fatty liver disease and hepatitis, among others, and their current up to date management.
Written by experts in the field and containing figures and tables, as well as case histories and questions, this is an enjoyable and reader-friendly book for the busy physician. With its authoritative, didactic style and short chapters, it covers the common presentations and complications of liver disease, and how to deal with them.
Given the increasing prevalence of liver disease in the UK and throughout Western Europe, this is an ideal reference book for primary care physicians, doctors in specialist training, clinical nurse specialists and for gastroenterologists, who see patients with liver disease in their working lives.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Liver Disease in Clinical Practice
- Series Title In Clinical Practice
- Series Abbreviated Title In Clinical Practice
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43126-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-43125-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-43126-0
- Series ISSN 2199-6652
- Series E-ISSN 2199-6660
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 379
- Number of Illustrations 11 b/w illustrations, 11 illustrations in colour
Primary Care Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site