Table of contents
About this book
The core message of this book is: computer games best realise affective interaction. This book brings together contributions from specialists in affective computing, game studies, game artificial intelligence, user experience research, sensor technology, multi-modal interfaces and psychology that will advance the state-of-the-art in player experience research; affect modelling, induction, and sensing; affect-driven game adaptation and game-based learning and assessment. In 3 parts the books covers Theory, Emotion Modelling and Affect-Driven Adaptation, and Applications.
This book will be of interest to researchers and scholars in the field of affective computing, and artificial intelligence.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41316-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-41314-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-41316-7
- Series Print ISSN 2509-5706
- Series Online ISSN 2509-5714
- Buy this book on publisher's site