Table of contents
About this book
This book looks at the highest quality evidence available to guide management decisions in colorectal surgery. The chapters, written by a select and highly respected group of leaders in this field, critically review evidence in a controversial area each author has contributed to and investigated during his career. In addition, the reader is also given insight into their clinical and personal experience.
Difficult Decisions in Colorectal Surgery offers solutions to a broad array of difficult and often controversial problems that the surgeon who deals with colorectal disease often encounters. It is a current and timely reference source for practicing surgeons, surgeons in training, and educators that describes the recommended ideal approach, rather than customary care, in selected clinical situations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-40223-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-40222-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-40223-9
- Series Print ISSN 2198-7750
- Series Online ISSN 2198-7769
- Buy this book on publisher's site