About this book
This invaluable resource delineates procedures for development and use of stem cells in the laboratory and explores the potential for clinical applications. The text discusses mesenchymal stem cell isolation, isolation of adipose derived stem cells, new trends of induced pluripotent stem cells in disease treatment, cord blood banking, future directions of the discussed therapies and much more. The chapters are contributed by preeminent scientists in the field and present a comprehensive picture of stem cell processes, from development in the laboratory to effects and side-effects of clinical application.
Stem Cell Processing and the other books in the Stem Cells in Clinical Applications series, edited by Dr. Phuc Van Pham, is essential reading for scientists, researchers, advanced students and clinicians working in stem cells, regenerative medicine or tissue engineering.
adipose tissue mesenchymal stem cells musculoskeletal regeneration osteoarthritis stromal cells
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-40073-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-40071-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-40073-0
- Series Print ISSN 2365-4198
- Series Online ISSN 2365-4201
- Buy this book on publisher's site