Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume presents the proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on National Brand & Private Label Marketing (NB&PL Marketing) in a collection of thought-provoking, in-depth and highly relevant contributions.
The 2016 NB&PL Marketing provided a unique academic forum to present and discuss original, rigorous and significant contributions from researchers around the world on marketing issues affecting retailers, store brand managers and national brand managers.
The three-day event covered a wide range of topics from varied fields, including retailing, marketing, general business, tourism, psychology, economics and statistics. The conference papers further addressed diverse areas of application such as value co-creation, assortment decisions, private label proneness, anthropomorphism, sales promotions, tourist services, the online channel, retail brand extension and price differentials, pursuing a wide variety of theoretical and methodological approaches to do so.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39946-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-39945-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-39946-1
- Series Print ISSN 2198-7246
- Series Online ISSN 2198-7254
- Buy this book on publisher's site