Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume focuses on the latest findings concerning financial environment research and the effects on business. Major topics addressed range from finance-driven globalization, contagion risk transmission, financial sustainability, and bank efficiency, to oil price shocks and spot prices research. Further topics include family business, business valuation, public sector development and business organization in the globalized environment.
This book features selected peer-reviewed articles from the 16th EBES conference in Istanbul, where over 270 papers were presented by 478 researchers from 56 countries.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39919-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-39918-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-39919-5
- Series Print ISSN 2364-5067
- Series Online ISSN 2364-5075
- Buy this book on publisher's site