Table of contents
About this book
This handbook provides a concise up to date review in interpreting electroencephalography and electromyography using simple illustrations.
The book has been divided into two sections. Section 1 describes electroencephalography and Section 2 discusses electromyography and nerve conduction studies. Each chapter has been carefully drafted to provide the most up to date accurate information in an easy to understand format interspersed with diagrams and tables where needed.
This book is aimed at trainees doing their neurophysiology rotation, general neurologists, general practitioners, advanced practice providers and neurophysiology technicians.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39342-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-39341-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-39342-1
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site