Table of contents
About this book
This book offers an interdisciplinary discussion of the fundamental issues concerning policies for sustainable transition to renewable energies from the perspectives of sociologists, physicists, engineers, economists, anthropologists, biologists, ecologists and policy analysts. Adopting a combined approach, these are analysed taking both complex systems and social practice theories into consideration to provide deeper insights into the evolution of energy systems.
The book then draws a series of important conclusions and makes recommendations for the research community and policy makers involved in the design and implementation of policies for sustainable energy transitions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33753-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33752-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33753-1
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site