About this book
This book examines the subject of lower limb tendinopathy and is divided into two main parts: the first covers the general aspects of tendinopathy, while the second focuses on the specific condition in the lower limb.
Each chapter has a clear structure: etiopathogenesis, clinical presentation, imaging, conservative and surgical treatment, and therapeutic indications, making it easy to read. Furthermore, the section on conservative treatment includes important practical application tools.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33234-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33232-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33234-5
- Series Print ISSN 2105-0759
- Series Online ISSN 2105-0538
- Buy this book on publisher's site