About this book
This Brief provides specific recommendations for police professionals to reduce the influence of implicit bias on police practice, which will improve both effectiveness (in a shift towards evidence-based, rather than bias-based) practices and police legitimacy.
The author is donating her proceeds from this book to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (nleomf.org).
Biased Policing Community Policing Implicit Bias Police Ethics Police Studies Racial Profiling
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33175-1
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33173-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33175-1
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8533
- Series Online ISSN 2192-8541
- Buy this book on publisher's site