Table of contents
About this book
The author looks at how creative processes and ideas are devised and how technology and its applications are changing these processes and the way in which research is developed and advanced. The use of digital environments in art and design, and the application of new frameworks, tools, and opportunities for the expression of new ideas and design are discussed.
Research and Development in Art, Design and Creativity is an essential read for anyone interested in the concept of collaboration and communication and how this applies to art and its creation.
- Book Title Research and Development in Art, Design and Creativity
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33005-1
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-33004-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-33005-1
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 87
- Number of Illustrations 3 b/w illustrations, 6 illustrations in colour
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
- Buy this book on publisher's site