Table of contents
About this book
This work collects the most important results presented at the Congress on Differential Equations and Applications/Congress on Applied Mathematics (CEDYA/CMA) in Cádiz (Spain) in 2015. It supports further research in differential equations, numerical analysis, mechanics, control and optimization. In particular, it helps readers gain an overview of specific problems of interest in the current mathematical research related to different branches of applied mathematics. This includes the analysis of nonlinear partial differential equations, exact solutions techniques for ordinary differential equations, numerical analysis and numerical simulation of some models arising in experimental sciences and engineering, control and optimization, and also trending topics on numerical linear Algebra, dynamical systems, and applied mathematics for Industry.
This volume is mainly addressed to any researcher interested in the applications of mathematics, especially in any subject mentioned above. It may be also useful to PhD students in applied mathematics, engineering or experimental sciences.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-32013-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-32012-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-32013-7
- Series Print ISSN 2199-3041
- Series Online ISSN 2199-305X
- Buy this book on publisher's site