About this book
In particular, this book discusses electrochemical applications to medical devices, implants, antimicrobially active materials, and drug delivery systems.
From reviews of previous volumes:
"This long-standing series continues its tradition of offering high quality reviews of established and emerging subject areas, together with the less common aspects of electrochemical science... [and]... deserves a place in electrochemistry libraries and should prove useful to electrochemists and related workers."
—Chemistry and Industry"Continues the valuable service that has been rendered by the Modern Aspects series."
—Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry
"Will definitely be of much use to researchers in the field of electrochemistry. . . . The editors of this well-produced volume deserve all appreciation for maintaining the excellent standard of the series."
—Bulletin of Electrochemistry
"Extremely well-referenced and very readable.... Maintains the overall high standards of the series."
—Journal of the American Chemical Society
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31849-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-31847-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-31849-3
- Series Print ISSN 0076-9924
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7941
- Buy this book on publisher's site