Table of contents
About this book
This book analyses quantitative open source software (OSS) reliability assessment and its applications, focusing on three major topic areas: the Fundamentals of OSS Quality/Reliability Measurement and Assessment; the Practical Applications of OSS Reliability Modelling; and Recent Developments in OSS Reliability Modelling.
Offering an ideal reference guide for graduate students and researchers in reliability for open source software (OSS) and modelling, the book introduces several methods of reliability assessment for OSS including component-oriented reliability analysis based on analytic hierarchy process (AHP), analytic network process (ANP), and non-homogeneous Poisson process (NHPP) models, the stochastic differential equation models and hazard rate models.
These measurement and management technologies are essential to producing and maintaining quality/reliable systems using OSS.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31818-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-31817-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-31818-9
- Series Print ISSN 1614-7839
- Series Online ISSN 2196-999X
- Buy this book on publisher's site