About this book
This richly illustrated book draws on recently acquired knowledge to provide the reader with comprehensive, up-to-date information on the full range of obstetric complications that may be encountered during the first and second trimesters of pregnancy.
For all complications, including those potentially involved in malpractice issues, risk factors and clinical presentation are described and detailed guidance is provided on the appropriate treatment. The lucid text is complemented by a wealth of images, diagrams, flow charts, and drawings. The volume has been compiled in collaboration with a large group of gynecologists, obstetricians and internationally renowned scientists to provide an essential guide.
Accordingly, this book will be a valuable tool for every obstetrician and gynecologist. Practitioners across the world will be enabled to deepen their knowledge and to refine their approach to complications in daily clinical practice.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Management and Therapy of Early Pregnancy Complications
- Book Subtitle First and Second Trimesters
Gian Carlo Di Renzo
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31377-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-31375-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-81025-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-31377-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 360
- Number of Illustrations 139 b/w illustrations, 316 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site