Table of contents
About this book
Derived from contributions to the Workshop on Pen and Touch Technology on Education (WIPTTE) in 2015, this edited volume highlights recent developments for pen and tablet research within the education system with a particular focus on hardware and software developments, comprising the perspectives of teachers, school and university administrators, and researchers for educators at every level.
Split into six distinct parts, the book explores topics like how classrooms are increasingly using sketch-based videos, created by teachers and students alike, and how the teaching of key skills such as literacy, languages, math, and art via pen and touch technologies within the classroom are leading to improvements in engagement, learning, and retention levels amongst students. Future perspectives of digital learning, as envisioned by current high school students, are also explored.
Revolutionizing Education with Digital Ink is a must-read for those seeking to understand the direction of current and future pen and touch research, its current use in classrooms, and future research directions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31193-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-31191-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-31193-7
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Buy this book on publisher's site