Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a number of new methods, tools, and approaches aimed to assist researchers and designers during the early stages of the design process, focusing on the need to approach the development of new interactive products, systems and related services by closely observing the needs of potential end-users through adopting a design thinking approach.
A wide range of design approaches are explored, some emphasizing on the physicality of interaction and the products designed, others exploring interactive design and the emerging user experience (UX) with a focus on the value to the end-user. Contemporary design processes and the role of software tools to support design are also discussed. The researchers draw their expertise from a wide range of fields and it is this interdisciplinary approach which provides a unique perspective resulting in a flexible collection of methods that can be applied to a very wide range of design contexts.
Interaction and UX designers and product design specialists will all find Collaboration in Creative Design an essential read.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Collaboration in Creative Design
- Book Subtitle Methods and Tools
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-29155-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-29153-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-80503-0
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-29155-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 393
- Number of Illustrations 50 b/w illustrations, 100 illustrations in colour
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
- Buy this book on publisher's site