Table of contents
About this book
Bringing together a distinguished interdisciplinary team of contributors, this volume provides a comprehensive exploration of translational toxicology—a systematic approach to developing therapeutic interventions that can protect against, mitigate, or reverse the effects of exposures. In particular, the book addresses modes of action and biomarkers, developmental risks of exposures, and potential translational toxicology therapeutics. The result is a compelling application of developmental toxicology in a new therapeutic discipline that is destined to become part of standard medical practice.
Translational Toxicology: Defining a New Therapeutic Discipline is an essential text for regulatory authorities, scientists, and physicians who are concerned with environmental exposures, public health, nutrition, and pharmaceutical research and development. Basic science, epidemiological, and clinical investigators will also find this book a significant resource.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27449-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-27447-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-27449-2
- Series Print ISSN 2168-4219
- Series Online ISSN 2168-4235
- Buy this book on publisher's site