Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on new methods, architectures, and applications for the management of Cyber Physical Objects (CPOs) in the context of the Internet of Things (IoT).
It covers a wide range of topics related to CPOs, such as resource management, hardware platforms, communication and control, and control and estimation over networks. It also discusses decentralized, distributed, and cooperative optimization as well as effective discovery, management, and querying of CPOs. Other chapters outline the applications of control, real-time aspects, and software for CPOs and introduce readers to agent-oriented CPOs, communication support for CPOs, real-world deployment of CPOs, and CPOs in Complex Systems. There is a focus on the importance of application of IoT technologies for Smart Cities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26869-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-26867-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-26869-9
- Series Print ISSN 2199-1073
- Series Online ISSN 2199-1081
- About this book