About this book
This book is a comprehensive introduction to LabVIEW FPGA™, a package allowing the programming of intelligent digital controllers in field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) using graphical code. It shows how both potential difficulties with understanding and programming in VHDL and the consequent difficulty and slowness of implementation can be sidestepped.
The text includes a clear theoretical explanation of fuzzy logic (type 1 and type 2) with case studies that implement the theory and systematically demonstrate the implementation process. It goes on to describe basic and advanced levels of programming LabVIEW FPGA and show how implementation of fuzzy-logic control in FPGAs improves system responses.
A complete toolkit for implementing fuzzy controllers in LabVIEW FPGA has been developed with the book so that readers can generate new fuzzy controllers and deploy them immediately. Problems and their solutions allow readers to practice the techniques and to absorb the theoretical ideas as they arise.
Fuzzy Logic Type 1 and Type 2 Based on LabVIEW FPGA™, helps students studying embedded control systems to design and program those controllers more efficiently and to understand the benefits of using fuzzy logic in doing so. Researchers working with FPGAs find the text useful as an introduction to LabVIEW and as a tool helping them design embedded systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26656-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-26655-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-26656-5
- Series Print ISSN 1434-9922
- Series Online ISSN 1860-0808
- Buy this book on publisher's site