Table of contents
About this book
This book offers an essential overview of screen-printing. Routinely utilised to fabricate a range of useful electrochemical architectures, screen-printing is also used in a broad range of areas in both industry and academia. It supports the design of next-generation electrochemical sensing platforms, and allows proven laboratory-based approaches to be upscaled and commercially applied. To those skilled in the art, screen-printing allows novel and useful electrochemical architectures to be mass produced, offering fabrication processes that are cost-effective yet highly reproducible and yield significant electrical benefits.
However, there is no readily available textbook that actually equips readers to set about the task of screen-printing, explaining its techniques and implementation. Addressing that gap, this book will be of interest to both academics and industrialists delving into screen-printing for the first time. It offers an essential resource for those readers who want learn to successfully design, fabricate and implement (and mass-produce) electrochemical based architectures, as well as those who already have a basic understanding of the process and want to advance their technical knowledge and skills.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-25193-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-25191-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-25193-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-530X
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5318
- Buy this book on publisher's site