Table of contents
About this book
This book promotes the importance of a carefully obtained patient history when making a neurological diagnosis and explains the effects of disease symptoms on the patient’s daily life. Communication between doctor and patient through active listening, observation and problem solving skills will be improved. Based on real patients suffering from the most common neurological disorders, these fictional case histories provide an understanding of initial symptoms and disease progress from the point of view of the patients and their relatives.
Neurological Disorders in Clinical Practice: Case Histories for Medical Students and Residents is aimed at medical students, neurology residents, family practitioners, and those interested in medical teaching and training.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-23168-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-23167-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-23168-6
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site