Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a timely review of concepts in plant disease management involving microbial soil suppressiveness and organic amendments.
Topics discussed include the impact of suppressive soils on plant pathogens and agricultural productivity, the enhancement of soil suppressiveness through the application of compost and the development of disease suppressive soils through agronomic management. Further chapters describe diseases caused by phytopathogens, such as Pythium, Fusarium and Rhizoctonia, interaction of rhizobia with soil suppressiveness factors, biocontrol of plant parasitic nematodes by fungi and soil suppressive microorganisms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-23075-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-23074-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-23075-7
- Series Print ISSN 1613-3382
- Series Online ISSN 2196-4831
- About this book