Table of contents
About this book
This book presents initiatives that were launched or are currently being pursued in the name of CSR, and showcases how different dimensions of CSR, sustainability, ethics and governance can help to solve global challenges.
Contributions by international experts from Australia to Bangladesh and from Nigeria to Spain address current issues in their respective country, such as challenges faced by nations, initiatives launched in the name of CSR, and attempts on the part of small and medium sized enterprises to promote CSR initiatives.This volume provides readers with in-depth insights into CSR and important initiatives around the globe intended to encourage more responsible behavior.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21641-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-21640-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-21641-6
- Series Print ISSN 2196-7075
- Series Online ISSN 2196-7083
- Buy this book on publisher's site